⚠️ 文本暂未汉化暂无人汉化此页面 想要参与汉化？
|文件:Nomad Flying Concept.jpg|
228 123 kg
9 800 hp
328 000 L
1 171 m/s
The Nomad is 联合外域's innovative multi-purpose freighter; packing a variety of novel features into a compact, stylish frame. Featuring a large cargo bay, hover technology, and a comfortable habitation space, the Nomad is the model of self-sufficiency and innovation.
"With the versatility of a medium-sized multi-purpose freighter packed into a stylish, compact frame, the Consolidated Outland Nomad is the model of self-sufficiency, the spirit of the open sky, and the perfect solution for anyone yearning to start a brand-new adventure."
- 24 SCU exterior cargo bed
- Hover tech allows it to float instead of land
- 3x S3 hardpoints / 8x S2 missiles
- Standard equipped tractor beam on a S1 utility mount allows pulling cargo into its hold
- Weapon racks for storage of personal weapons
- Habitation space with bed, kitchen etc
|Image||Paint Name||Description||Price (aUEC)||Price ($)|
|"Auspicious Red"||Limited red-orange colour with dark grey accents & gold decals including a gold ram’s head. Sold for the 2951 Red Festival.||[not available]||7.00|
|"Cherry Blossom"||White colour & dark grey accents with magenta decals.||[not available]||4.00|
|"Conifer"||Green colour with Light green/yellow highlights & dark grey accents.||[not available]||4.00|
|"Jackal"||Dark grey colour with red decals.||[not available]||7.00|
|"Polar"||White colour with grey/light grey camo pattern & dark grey accents.||[not available]||7.00|
|"Sandstone"||Orange colour with silver highlights & dark grey accents.||[not available]||4.00|
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18|
- The ship was long hidden from the public during its development, even though some rumors of it had surfaced. On November 19 however (a day before it's release), reports came in that developers were attempting to "sneak-peek" the ship in the game, particularly by trying to show it to streamers.
- The Nomad was revealed at the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950. Jax McCleary hosted an exclusive video about the ship before its reveal.