⚠️ 文本暂未汉化暂无人汉化此页面 想要参与汉化？
|定位||中型战斗 & 中型货运|
|载人量||1 – 3|
租用 (1 天)
246 577 kg
32 120 hp
360 000 L
2 500 L
1 114 m/s
- 货舱: 能够携带多达46SCU的货舱以及 46,000K μSCU 的内部存储。由于它的后坡道，这艘船可以携带地面载具，如ROC甚至是德雷克公司自己的骡或者蜻蜓.
- 船员区: Despite Drakes reputation of providing only the essentials, the Cutlass still has a spacious crew area which includes a pair of beds, a small kitchenette, two 500k µSCU storage lockers, and gun racks.
- 便捷入口: Apart from its rear ramp, the ship also has a pair of large side doors, ideal for when you need to EVA to recover cargo, salvaging or for rescue operations.
- 牵引光束: A conveniently placed hard-point at the rear of the ship which can hold a Size 1 tractor beam helps to assist in recovery-type missions.
- 武器: Being in the depths of space can leave you vulnerable to attacks from other ships. With four pilot controlled Size 3 gun hard-points, a manned turret which can hold a pair of Size 3 guns and racks that can hold eight Size 3 and sixteen Size 2 missiles, Drake Interplanetary has you covered.
|"Best In Show 2949"||Limited light grey and purple livery to celebrate the IAE 2949 event.|
The following paints (skins) can be used on all variants of the Cutlass, unless stated otherwise.
|图像||涂装名称||描述||价格 (aUEC)||价格 ($)|
|"Best in Show 2950"||White colour with grey, dark grey and gold accents. Limited edition. Reward given to Cutlass Black owners for the IAE 2950 "Best in Show" event. *This paint is only compatible with the Cutlass Black.||[not available]||(Reward)|
|"Coalfire"||Dark grey colour with red accents.||[not available]||4.50 |
|"Cypress"||Beige yellow colour with green camo pattern.||[not available]||7.00 |
|"Foundation Festival"||Metallic silver and dark grey in colour with teal & white accents and a Foundation Festival logo. Limited edition. Only available as a reward to backers who took part in the annual Foundation Festival event. ||[not available]||(Reward)|
|"Ghoulish Green"||Metallic green colour with dark grey accents. Limited sale. Only available during the Day of the Vara event.||[not available]||5.00 |
|"Hawthorn"||Grey/dark grey detailed camo pattern.||[not available]||7.00 |
|"Mistwalker"||White colour with grey digital camo and grey accents.||[not available]||7.00 |
|"Saurian"||Army green colour with dark green accents.||[not available]||4.50 |
|"Skull & Crossbones"||Dark grey with red accents and skull & crossbones decals. Limited sale. Only available during the Pirate Week event. *This paint is only compatible with the Cutlass Black. ||[not available]||10.00|
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18|
|Vantage Rentals, Lorville||Traveler Rentals, Area18||Regal Luxury Rentals, New Babbage|
|Traveler Rentals, Everus Harbor||Traveler Rentals, Baijini Point||Traveler Rentals, Port Tressler|
Prices given are per-day. Prices for all rental periods can be found at 飞船租赁.
Cutlass Black is a part of the Kickstarter pledge. It is introduced to the game in Patch 10 of the Hangar Module. It becomes flight ready in Patch V1.0.0 in 竞技场指挥官. It is reworked in Alpha 3.0.0.
The original Cutlass Black concept is designed by Jim Martin (Freelance Concept Artist). It is later converted into the game by Patrick Thomas (Freelance Modeler). Other contributions include Chris Olivia (Chief Visual Officer), Chris Smith (Lead Vehicle Modeler), Mark Skelton (Art Director), Ted Beargeon (Concept Artist), and Elijah Michael (Concept Artist).
In the concept stage of the rework, Daniel Joustra (Senior Concept Artist) designed the modular interiors concept. During the rework, the ship is scaled back to the portion in the original concept. It is implemented in game by Josh Coons (3D Modeler), with contributions from John Crewe (Lead Technical Designer), Matthew Sherman (Technical Designer), and Hannes Appell (Cinematics Director).
|Mass (empty)||35,000 Kg|
|Focus||"System Defense" (Piracy)|
|Cargo Capacity||10 tonnes|
|Thrusters||1 x TR4, 16 x TR2|
|Description||Drake Interplanetary claims that the Cutlass is a low-cost, easy-to-maintain solution for local in-system militia units. The larger-than-average cargo hold, RIO seat and dedicated tractor mount are, the company literature insists, for facilitating search and rescue operations. While it’s true that Cutlasses are used throughout known space for such missions, their prime task and immediate association is with high space piracy. Cutlasses, often operating in groups, menace distant transit lanes to prey on hapless merchants. A single Cutlass can ravage a mid-sized transport and a pack operating as a clan can easily take down larger prey. STOL adaptations allow these interceptors to operate off of modified transports or pocket destroyers, the most common warships that make up pirate caravans.|
|Designer note||The idea is that Drake Interplanetary builds ships which are ostensibly for legal purposes (local militias, etc.) but are ‘obviously’ for pirates: so it has the appearance of a military fighter, but mated to an awkwardly larger hull for collecting loot; it should have visible forward-facing tractor beams and a seat for a second crewman even though there’s no turret (as you’ll need a second man to board an enemy ship). It also has a cheaper build quality: if Anvil is building Jeeps and Origin is building BMWs, this is a Honda.|
- Cutlass Black - Ship page. Pledge Store
- The Cutlass Black Best In Show Edition - Pledge store. Pledge Store
- Cutlass Coalfire Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 19/12/2021
- Cutlass Cypress Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 24/12/2021
- Foundation Festival 2950. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2022-05-23
- Halloween 2020. 通讯链接. Retrieved 19/12/2021
- Cutlass Mistwalker Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 19/12/2021
- Cutlass Saurian Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 24/12/2021
- Pirate Week 2022. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2022-09-16
- Star Citizen - Kickstarter
- Star Citizen Patch 10 - patch notes. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2022-05-09
- Star Citizen Patch V1.0.0 - patch notes. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2022-05-09
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0.0 - patch notes. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2022-05-09
- Jim Martin, Patrick Thomas, David Ladyman,Ben Lesnick. "Work in Progress: Cutlass". Jump Point. Vol. 1 no. 12. pp.3–28. Retrieved 2022-05-09.
- David Ladyman,Ben Lesnick. "3.0 Ship Updates: Cutlass". Jump Point. Vol. 5 no. 9. pp.26–36. Retrieved 2022-05-09.