⚠️ 文本暂未汉化暂无人汉化此页面 想要参与汉化？
|载人量||2 – 4|
1 169 686 kg
24 800 hp
660 000 L
2 759 L
1 090 m/s
The 南船座宇航 MOLE (Multi Operator Laser Extractor) is a medium-sized multi-crew mining ship. With three independent mining turrets and comprehensive crew facilities, it is a ship perfect for efficient multi-crew mining. In addition, a large array of 24 mineral pods ensures that nothing valuable will ever be left behind. The MOLE lives by the adage "many hands make for light work" 
- Trilateral Mining: Three separate, controllable mining heads allow for individual operators to extract resources from separate nodes and asteroids, or to focus their efforts on one single large deposit that needs some extra power to crack.
- Mineral Pods: The Mole carries 24 collapsed mineral pods (12 SCU each) that can be dropped when full to be picked up by cargo haulers. At one time, The Mole can carry eight of these pods while they are full.
- Crew Quarters: A utilitarian but comfortable set of crew quarters provides the necessities for the pilot and three mining operators on long and short mining trips.
- Upgraded Mining Hardware: The Size 2 laser heads on the Mole's mining arms are capable of larger targets and safer mining, supported by an outsized power plant and ARGO's most intuitive control interface.
|"Carbon"||Limited dark grey livery|
|"Talus"||Limited light grey livery|
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18|
Prices given are per-day. Prices for all rental periods can be found at 飞船租赁.
- The ship was first revealed to CitizenCon 2019 attendees during the "Ship Talk" panel in the Croshaw Auditorium. This panel wasn't streamed live but made available to everyone later on YouTube. At this stage, the Mole was already fairly far into production state, because Cloud Imperium announced that it would be made available for Alpha 3.8, due later that year.
- During the 星际航空航天博览会 a few days after CitizenCon 2019, the Mole was also featured in a Whitley's Guide episode. Here, presenter Jax McCleary gained exclusive access to the Mole.
- The ship was made playable for Star Citizen Alpha 3.8.0.