⚠️ 文本暂未汉化暂无人汉化此页面 想要参与汉化？
The UltiFlex Novia Crossbow is a crossbow that is currently in development. It is a cross-promotional item with Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues. It will be available in-game to all players, SotA backers will simply receive the crossbow with an exclusive skin. As of 2021-01, the crossbow has progressed through final art and was handed over to Tech Art to finalize the rig.
- The original manufacturer for the first concept was by Iolo Industries, but was changed to UltiFlex. The final design was revealed for the first time on a Inside Star Citizen episode called "Flight of the Talon", shown on the 10/12/2020.
Iolo Industries Armor-Piercing Crossbow
Some things never go out of style, and the Iolo Crossbow is proof: an elegant weapon that has proved itself capable of repelling boarders effectively time and again over the centuries. It stands well above laser sidearms in terms of armor penetration, the ideal weapon for anyone needing to blast through two inches of plasteel space armor. Designed and handcrafted by David Watson, these rare crossbows are prized by pilots for their reliability and their low level of required maintenance. This weapon is an exact replica of the one created for Richard “Lord British” Garriott’s Shroud of the Avatar so you can arm your character with it in both universes!
- Damage: 2 cm / bolt (+3 against armor)
- Reload: .5 seconds
- Effective Range: 50 meters
- UEE Restriction: RED
- Richard Garriott, the creator of Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues, is a friend of 克里斯·罗伯茨 who is not-so-subtly referenced in several pieces of 星际公民 lore.
- Novia means girlfriend, fiancé, or bride in Spanish.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Back SotA, Get a Crossbow in Star Citizen!. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2020-02-03
- ↑ Shroud of the Avatar Crossbow Update. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2021-02-03
- ↑ Star Citizen Monthly Report: January 2021. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2021-02-03
- ↑ Inside Star Citizen: Flight of the Talon 10/12/2020. 通讯链接